FORMULATING AND IMPLEMENTING TECHNICAL POLICIES AND STANDARDIZATIONS IN THE CUSTOMS AND EXCISE AREA ACCORDING TO THE POLICY PROVIDED BY THE MINISTER OF FINANCE, AND BASED ON APPLICABLE LAW REGULATIONS.
PREPARATION OF THE FORMULATION OF THE POLICY OF THE FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT OF CUSTOMS AND EXCISE; POLICY IMPLEMENTATION IN CUSTOMS AND EXCISE; DEVELOPMENT OF STANDARDS, NORMA, GUIDELINES, CRITERIA, AND PROCEDURES IN CUSTOMS AND EXCISE; GIVING TECHNICAL BALANCING AND EVALUATION IN CUSTOMS AND EXCISE.
HOW ARE THE CUSTOMS PROCEDURES IN THE FIELD OF IMPORT?
- Law Number 10 Year 1995 concerning Customs, as amended by Law Number 17 Year 2006;
- Kep. Minister of Finance No. 453 / KMK.04 / 2002 concerning Customs Procedures in the Import Sector, as amended several times the latest by Kep. Minister of Finance No. 112 / KMK.04 / 2003;
- Kep. DJBC No. KEP-07 / BC / 2003 concerning Customs Management Procedures in the Import Sector which have been amended several times, the latest by DGCE Regulation No. P-06 / BC / 2007.
UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMS
Customs is anything related to the supervision of the traffic of goods entering or exiting customs areas and collecting import duties and export duties. Import Duty is a state levy based on this law that is imposed on imported goods. Export Levy is a state levy based on this law that is imposed on exported goods.
UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMS AREA
UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMS AREA
IMPORT Activities for entering goods into a Customs Area, Goods entered into the Customs Area are treated as IMPORTED GOODS and payable
FULFILLMENT OF ENTRY CUSTOMS
UNDERSTANDING IMPORT FOR USE
- NOTICE OF CONSTRUCTION MEANS ARRIVAL PLAN (BC 1.0)
- ARRIVAL NOTICE / DEPARTURE OF LIVING MEANS (BC 1.1)
- NOTIFICATION OF FOLLOWING IMPORTED GOODS (BC 1.2)
- NOTICE OF TRANSPORTATION OF ORIGINAL GOODS OF CUSTOMS AREA FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER THROUGH OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMS AREAS (BC 1.3)
- NOTIFICATION OF IMPORT OF GOODS (BC 2.0)
- NOTIFICATION OF IMPORT OF CERTAIN GOODS (BC 2.1)
- NOTIFICATION OF IMPORT OF PASSENGER GOODS OR AWAKEN FREIGHT MEANS (BC 2.2)
- NOTICE OF TRANSPORTATION OF ONE IMPORT / EXPORT GOODS TO ANY PLACE IN SUPERVISION OF CUSTOMS (BC 2.3)
- EXPENDITURE OF IMPORTED GOODS FROM TPB TO DPIL (BC 2.4)
- NOTICE OF EXPENDITURE OF GOODS FROM THE BONDED CONSTRUCTION PLACE (2.5)
- NOTICE OF EXPORTS OF GOODS (BC 3.0)
- NOTICE OF THE INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGINAL AREA OF GOODS TO BONDED AREAS (BC 4.0)
- PACKING LIST
- BILL OF LADING / AIRWAY BILL
- POLICY INSURANCE
- PAYMENT BUDGET & PDRI (SSPCP)
- POWER LETTER, IF THE JUDGES NOTICE
- goods of representatives of foreign countries and their officials serving in Indonesia based on reciprocity;
- goods for the purposes of international agencies and their officials in Indonesia; science books;
- gifts / grants for public, charitable, social, cultural or for the purposes of natural disaster management;
- goods for the purposes of museums, zoos and other such places which are open to the public and goods for nature conservation;
- goods for the purposes of research and development of science;
- goods for special needs of the visually impaired and other persons with disabilities;
- weapons, ammunition, military and police equipment, including spare parts intended for national defense and security purposes;
- goods and materials used to produce goods for the purposes of state defense and security;
- sample items not for sale;
- crates or other packages containing bodies or ashes;
- moving goods;
- personal goods of passengers, crew of transportation facilities, border crossers, and shipment of goods to the limit of customs value and / or a certain amount;
- imported drugs using government budgets intended for public interests;
- goods that have been exported for the purposes of repair, work and testing;
- exported goods are then re-imported in the same quality as the quality at the time of export;
- human therapeutic material, blood grouping, and tissue type material.
- goods and materials for industrial development and development in the context of investment;
- machinery for industrial development and development;
- goods and materials in the framework of industrial development and development for a certain period of time;
- equipment and materials used to prevent environmental pollution;
- seeds and seeds for the development and development of agricultural, livestock, or fishery industries;
- marine products captured by means of catching which have been licensed;
- goods which experience damage, deterioration, destruction or volume depreciation or are heavy due to nature between
- when transported into the customs area and when given an import approval to be used;
- goods by the central government or regional government intended for the public interest;
- goods for sporting purposes imported by the parent of a national sports organization;
- goods for the needs of government projects financed by loans and / or grants from abroad;
- goods and materials to be processed, assembled, or installed in other goods for the purpose of being exported.
- Pre Notification
- Trucklossing (only for priority line importers)
- Periodic Payments (only for priority line importers)
- Rush Handling
- Expenditures for goods with deferred payment of BM & PDRI
- Demolition & stockpiling of imported goods in the importer warehouse
- Inspection of imported goods in the importer warehouse
- Preliminary examination and sampling for the manufacture of PIB
- Periodic PIB
- Returnable Package
- Attached to the subject (importer), for example NPIK, Attached to objects (goods) such as non-new items (used), firearms, items required to check quarantine, food and medicine.
- Permission is attached at the time of submission of PIB
- Imported goods can only be given an expenditure permit after obtaining a permit / approval from the relevant technical agency.